It’s time! You’ve completed the groundwork of obtaining affordable WordPress hosting that includes support, backups, and WordPress preinstalled, you’ve learned about some of the wonderful features of WordPress, and you’re finally ready to start building your new website. So, the first thing you have to decide is which theme to choose.
There are literally thousands of WordPress themes, templates and page builders available these days and it can be easy to get a little overwhelmed at the number of choices. As always, at BionicWP we are committed to bringing you the best service, support, and resources available for and about WordPress. So today we are breaking down a few of the most popular free theme choices available and what you should consider in the process.
5 Factors to Consider
- Features – Does the theme include the features that you want/need for your WordPress website? Does it support that specific plugin that your site must have? Does it even have e-commerce support? This must be your number one factor to consider when selecting your theme.
- Customization – If customizing the theme isn’t an option or customization isn’t simple, it can be quite frustrating to encounter a struggle every time you try to edit or tweak your website.
- Content – You have to have a good general idea of your website’s initial “size” before deciding on a theme. If it’s going to be an e-commerce site with plenty of pages or it will be a basic information and social media tool, it will have an impact on your choice of available themes.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an important aspect of your new WordPress website, and it even includes your choice of theme. When looking at themes, watch for those descriptions that say they are “SEO Optimized” or “SEO ready.”
- Security – This is a must! Take the time to read customer reviews to see what is said about the security of the theme. A theme with a bad track record on security is one you definitely want to stay away from.
Let’s Get Down To WordPress Business
Your business website is your brand’s first impression – the first, and often only chance, to impress and entice. It should quickly and accurately reveal the core values and the ‘business’ of your business – seamlessly!
Here are 5 of the best WordPress themes for your business website:
Sydney – Sydney is a very customizable business theme and it provides you with the ability to completely customize your website and design it how you want. With Sydney, you get access to an impressive list of functions, including; full layout control, color control, header image, logo upload, sticky navigation, access to all Google Fonts and much, much more.
Hestia – This multipurpose and responsive theme works wonders for a wide variety of businesses – including e-commerce sites, small businesses, portfolios, agencies, and blogs. Hestia is filled with SEO tools, is compatible with WooCommerce, and has a backend drag and drop function that makes design a breeze.
Talon – Talon includes several premium features, even though it is completely free. It provides support for either a slider or static image, a responsive layout, and a large header that is perfect for customization. The Page Builder plugin support uses a drag-and-drop visual editor, ensuring that you never have to learn coding to get your desired results.
Zerif Lite – This clean, modern, multipurpose theme is packed with features and functionality and is an excellent choice for business websites that need e-commerce functionality. Zerif Lite has SEO optimization, is cross-browser compatible, and has been designed to work with WooCommerce, RTL, and WPML.
Business Point – This free WordPress theme is responsive and has a clean design with various elements to help you increase conversations and drive customers to contact you more often. The theme’s blog area is also on point, with several post formats and providing clean articles. Overall, this WordPress theme is a flexible, beautiful solution for a wide range of websites and businesses.
Why Choose BionicWP?
Support and security – plain and simple. With your new business website, you need the option of quality, professional support and the comfort in knowing that your website, data, and customer information are being protected as best possible. With BionicWP, you get that and so much more.
Visit our website right now to find out how you can have affordable and secure WordPress hosting along with off-site backups, daily malware scans, WordPress experts available via our WordPress Support packages, and much more. Don’t waste your time, money, or sanity dealing with those “free” or discounted hosting sites, you’ll get what you pay for. Call us for more details and watch your website dreams become a reality.