Share This Post
Plugins are important for any website. They help you grow your business by enhancing the functionality of your site. They tackle any issue, such as SEO, backups, speed, and many others. There are more than 50,000 plugins for WordPress now, and new ones are developed all the time. They can be free or premium. With so many options, which ones do you choose for your site? These are the best WordPress plugins available and how to use them on your business website.
Top WordPress Plugins
- Chaty: Want to boost your customer service and connect with more clients even after they left your site? Here’s the one for you! Chaty is one of the top Premio WordPress plugins you can use for FREE. It allows you to communicate with your website visitors via their favorite messaging channels such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Snapchat, WeChat, to name a few. By using Chaty, you give your website more chances to get qualified leads and calls while giving them a better customer support experience. Chaty’s paid plans include unlimited channels, advanced customization, analytics, targeting options, email integration, and many others.
- Folders: Folders is a WordPress plugin by Premio that helps you organize your website pages, posts, and media files in separate folders. By using Folders, you can save tons of time and energy looking for a specific content. You can even arrange them based on certain order and hierarchy which is really helpful for bloggers, developers, and entrepreneurs. Folders plugin is packed with relevant features that you can enjoy starting from $25 per year.
- MonsterInsights: MonsterInsights is a plugin for Google Analytics. It allows you to connect your site to Google Analytics and see the stats that are important for you. These stats appear inside your WordPress dashboard, making it convenient and easy for you to see how people are finding you. This allows you to improve your SEO strategy. It is used by more than two million websites and features both a free and pro version.
- Yoast: Yoast is a very popular plugin for improving SEO. It helps you with elements of your on-page SEO, including meta tags and descriptions, sitemaps, and optimization for social media. It also lets you connect your site to Google Search Console and create redirects. It can also create auto-redirects when it detects URL changes.
- Constant Contact: In the world of email marketing, Constant Contact is one of the most popular service providers. It allows you to build email lists and send email newsletters. It’s a simpler option than other more advanced platforms, but that’s part of its charm – it features a quick setup and is very user-friendly. It can also work well with other plugins, like WPForms and OptinMonster.
- OptinMonster: This plugin can go hand-in-hand with Constant Contact, WPForms, and other lead generation plugins. It allows you to create pre-made opt-in forms that you can easily customize. It also allows you to personalize each campaign for each individual user, making the user experience more personal and increasing conversions. You can collect emails for your email list and recover abandoned shopping carts.
- Sucuri: Sucuri helps to improve the security of your website. WordPress offers its own security features and your web hosting might offer additional features, but you can never have too much security. It gives you a web application firewall and protects you from DDoS attacks, malware, XSS attacks, and brute force attacks.
- UpdraftPlus: UpdraftPlus is the most popular backup plugin for WordPress websites. It’s important to always have backups of your site in case it crashes, and this plugin allows you to set up automatic backups and store them remotely. You can easily and quickly restore your site as well. You can store your backups in reputable locations such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- WP Rocket: WP Rocket is a caching plugin. It turns on recommended caching settings and allows you to turn on optional settings and optimize images. This improves the speed and performance of your site. The plugin is user-friendly and excellent for beginners, though it does not come with a free version.
- MemberPress: This plugin is especially meant for membership sites. You can build an online community with ease, create subscriptions, and restrict users based on their subscriptions. The plugin can integrate with payment solutions and online stores.
- G Suite: This is Google’s suite of web applications. It includes email, docs, spreadsheets, slideshows, and others. It’s affordable, user-friendly, and convenient. Most of these features are available with the free version, but the email is only available with the paid G Suite. This gives you a professional business email with your domain name
- WPForms: WPForms allows you to build contact forms so your visitors can reach out to you. It’s easy to use, with a drag-and-drop form builder. It integrates with most marketing and payment platforms. It allows you to build forms quickly, usually within five minutes. It’s for more than just contact forms, too – you can build a variety of forms, including:
- Email subscription forms
- Online order forms
- Payment forms
- WordPress user registration forms
- Login Pages
Plugins are very beneficial for a WordPress website and help to personalize the experience for your visitors. In order to use these plugins, they will need to be installed, configured, and deployed. You can learn how to do this yourself, or you can choose web hosting that makes it easy for you. Furthermore, when it comes to blogs you always need to figure out the essentials, have you thought about WordpPress plugins for comments? A WordPress comment plugin can make it easier for both you and your readers to interact and streamline the comment system altogether.
BionicWP offers secure WordPress hosting. We regularly update themes and plugins, so your site is always running smoothly. Our security features might render a plugin like Sucuri unnecessary. Even our most basic hosting plan offers a wide variety of features, including top-notch security, plenty of disk space and bandwidth, and monthly reporting. When you do run into a problem, you can reach our support team 24/7. Contact BionicWP today to build the business website that will help you grow your business.