How can I list all sites I have with BionicWP and which solution they’re on?
With the updated Site list, you can now check whether your site is on the New BionicWP Solution or on the GCP(Google Cloud Providers) servers. The New Solution offers 100% redundancy in regards to network and hardware. So if a site’s hardware or network is down it will automatically rolls over to the other server. Also, we have seen the new servers TTFB (time to first byte) be about 200 ms faster than the previous solution.
How to identify if my site is hosted on the new solution or on GCP?
- After logging into my.bionicwp.com go to “Sites” in the main navigation.
- You will be able to see the list of all the sites you have hosted with us.
- In the site list, on the left side of the site snapshot you will see a colored indicator, which tells if the site is on the new solution or the old one.
- You can also see which plan your site is on, under the “Plan” column. You can check out our plans here.
- If it’s colored red and black, then your site is on the new solution. If the indicator has four colors in it, then your site is on the old solution ( GCP ).
We encourage our customers to move their sites to the new solution, if you’re interested in moving your site, feel free to reach out to us.