How can we help?
How do I add my domain?
- Log into my.bionicwp.com and go to “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you want to add your domain to and click on the screenshot or url
- Type your domain name under Domain management section of the site details page and click Add Domain.
- Once you add the non-www version of the domain the www version would automatically be added.
- Now your domain is added. Please make sure your DNS is propagated on both the www and non-www version
- You can now select the primary domain from the dropdown.