How can we help?
How do I add my domain?
- Log into my.bionicwp.com and go to “Sites” in the left navigation.
- Find the site you want to add your domain to and click on the screenshot or URL.
- Go to the second tab “Domain Management”.
- Type your domain name in the field and click the “Add” button.
- Once you add the non-www version of the domain the www version would automatically be added.
- Now your domain is added. Please make sure your DNS is propagated on both the www and non-www version
- You can now select the primary domain from the list.