How do I download a backup?
- Once logged into my.bionicwp.com go to “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you want a backup for and click on the screenshot or url
- Now you are on the Site Dashboard, click on “Backups and Clone” in the secondary menu and this will take you to all the backups and clones for that site
- Click on Daily Backup (below the image of your site)
- Now select the backup you want to download and click on the dropdown under “Actions”
- Now click on “Download”
- You will receive an email on your account registered email address with the download link.
- Click on the download link to start the download.