How can we help?
How do I lock a plugin from being updated?
- Log into my.bionicwp.com and go to “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you want to lock the plugin for click on the screenshot or url
- In the secondary navigation click on “Updates”
- Now you can see three different sections to update
- WordPress Core
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- You will see a “lock” icon next to each Plugin/Core/Theme. This lock icon is located to the left of the “Update” button
- You can lock a plugin/core/theme by clicking on the lock icon
- When the lock icon is activated the update button will be disabled
- When your Plugin/Core/Theme is locked it will not get updated when you click “Update All”