How do I restart Nginx on my site?
- Log into my.bionicwp.com and on your “Account” in the upper right
- Then click on “Settings”
- “Nerd Mode” needs to be turned on. Do this by clicking on the toggle.
- Now click on “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you want to restart Nginx for and click on the screenshot or url to go to the site dashboard
- Click on “Site Operation” in the secondary navigation
- In Restart Nginx section click on the “Restart Nginx” button
- Nginx has now been restart for that specific site