How does Access sharing works?
There are scenarios where you want to share Hosting access with someone for a specific site, but you have other sites in your dashboard which you don’t want to share the access for. That’s where Access Sharing comes in. With Access sharing you can share the Dashboard for any specific site you wish for.
- After logging into my.bionicwp.com go to “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you want to share access for and click on the screenshot or url of that site
- In the site dashboard, scroll down until you find “Access Sharing” section under “Miscellaneous”.
- You will find the Username, password and a URL from where you can log in for this specific site only.
- If you want to update the password for Access sharing, Click on ” Regenerate Password”.
Don’t Hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.