How to create a staging site from your live site?
- Inside of my.bionicwp.com, click on “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you want to create a staging site for and click on the screenshot or url. This will load the site dashboard.
- On the bottom right of this page, there’s a staging section. Click on “Create Staging”
4. After click “Create Staging” it will ask you to select which site environment you want.
After selecting the staging environment, the website’s name will start with ‘s‘
- You can now do your changes on the staging environment and they won’t affect the live site.
- Now once you have made the changes on the staging, in the secondary navigation click on “Site Operation”
- Inside of Site Operation, there’s an option of “Push to Live” ( This will push your staging site to the live site)
- Once you’ve pushed the site to Live environment, all of the site data on staging site would be copied over to the live site.
- Your Staging site is now Live, Yay!
Feel free to reach out to us for any questions.