How to push a site from staging to live environment?
- Inside of my.bionicwp.com, click on “Sites” in the main navigation
- Find the site you already have a staging for and want to push it live, click on the screenshot or url. This will load the site dashboard.
- Now click on Site Environment next to the site URL and select ” Staging Environment “
After selecting the staging environment, the website’s name will start with ‘s‘
- Now once you have changed the environment to staging, in the secondary navigation click on “Site Operation”
- Inside of Site Operation, there’s an option of “Push to Live” ( This will push your staging site to the live site)
- Once you’ve pushed the site to Live environment, all of the site data on staging site would be copied over to the live site.
- Your Staging site is now Live, Yay!
Feel free to reach out to us for any questions.