How to take a site live from BionicWP?
- Log into my.bionicwp.com and go to “Sites” in the left navigation
- Find the site you want to take live and click on the screenshot or url
- Once you’ve accessed the site dashboard, you’d be able to see the IPs to point under “Site Details”.
- Log in to your domain registrar e.g. GoDaddy, Namecheap, Cloudflare etc.
- Point the A records for both www and non-www version of the domain to the IPs listed under “Site Details”.
- Next, please navigate back to MyBionic site dashboard and go to “Miscellaneous” tab to see the “Postmark” section.
- You will find 2 records to add to the DNS, 1 TXT and 1 CNAME record. You can read more about why we use Postmark and how to add Postmark records here.
- Once both IPs and Postmark records are added to the DNS, click on “Domains” from the secondary navigation.
- In the “Domain Management” section click on “Domain Settings”.
- Add your domain in the text box and click “Add Domain”. You can read about how to add a Domain here.
- Once the domain is added, you can select the Primary domain from domain settings.
- Please make sure your DNS is propagated on both the www and non-www version.
- You don’t need to install SSL. We will add it for you. Enjoy the peace of mind of a free SSL certificate from BionicWP when you launch a site.
Hooray! Your site should be now live as soon as DNS is propagated. Once your site is live you can let us know and we’ll complete the Post-live checks.