How can we help?
What does your BionicWP dashboard tell you?
Our BionicWP dashboard contains everything you need to know about your account at a high level. Below are just a few things that can be seen when you access your BionicWP dashboard.
- You can check resources that have been used which includes:
- How many days until your next billing date
- Bandwidth usage
- Disk Usage
- You can see total websites on BionicWP
- You can see how many core/theme/plugins that have updated in the last month
- Average Page Speed can be seen across your entire account (and the improvements using our platform)
- You can see how many files were scanned, was there any malware found which was resolved & total backups they have for their sites. All of this is locate in the Security Section.
- If a user didn’t purchase any addon at the time of Site Creation they can add them by accessing Addons Section on Dashboard.
- BionicWP Changelog can be viewed from the dashboard as well so you can stay updated on all changes to the platform.