Your Brand, Your Domain, Your Pricing (Our support)
Exploring our Whitelabel solution? Keep on reading to know how you can now customize the platform with your own colors and host it on your own domain! Moreover, you can set the pricing for the plans yourself while we continue to support you and your customers!
You can set everything up in 3 steps!
Step 1: Setting up your domain and your branding
To get started, log in to your account and click on your “Account” from the header navigation, then click on “Whitelabel”
You will be taken to the Whitelabel settings. From the Portal settings at the top of the page, you can fill in:
- Your Agency Name: It will be the name of your own Platform once the setup is complete.
- The Plugin Name: If you’re already a BionicWP customer, you might have noticed that every site you host with us has a MU ( Must Use ) plugin that says “BionicWP”. Once you set up a plugin name for the sites your customers’ host will have that plugin with the name you fill in here.
- The Primary and Secondary colors are the color schemes of your branding, on the login page and inside the platform, just like we use a combination of blues.
- The Domain name: This will be your subdomain where your platform 🙂 will be accessible from.i.e. hosting.domain.com
Please make sure you have pointed your domain at CNAME with the value “wl.bionicwp.com”
Just log in to your DNS provider, and add a CNAME for the subdomain such as:
Name / Host / Alias : hosting
Record Type: CNAME
* Replace the domain.com with your own domain.
- The Fav icon you upload will be used as the default fav icon in all browsers.
Once the above details are filled, click on “Submit“.
The next step is clicking on “Active SSL” to deploy the SSL on your Subdomain. Once successful, You would be able to visit your new platform on your subdomain.
Step 2: Setting up Plans to sell
Below the Portal Settings, you can see the Plans settings, here you will set up the plans you’d like to charge your customers for.
To get started, click on “Add New”
It will open a pop-up like this:
In the plan Name: Add the Plan Name you’d like to show when your customer is launching a site.
The plan price will be what you will be charging your customer, and you’ll select a corresponding plan with us, for example, if you set up a plan with $100 and the add-on is $100 as well, and the plan you select with us is Speed & Secure, you will be charging the customer that amount while we charge you for Speed & Secure only.
The Add-On price is the price for Unlimited Edits Add-ON.
You can choose to make a Plan default as well, this will make it the default plan in the dropdown when a site is launched.
Step 3: Setting up Stripe to receive payments
Next and the final step is to set up your stripe keys in order to get payments from your customers.
Here’s how to do it:
The Publishable key is the Stripe key and the Secret Key is the Stripe Secret. All Stripe API requests occur in either test or live mode. In order to receive payments properly, please set up the keys in Live mode.
An API secret key for live mode is only visible the first time you access it. After that, the Dashboard no longer shows the secret key. Use these steps to reveal a secret key and leave a note that describes where it lives in your own systems.
- Open the API keys page.
- Click Reveal live key.
- In Notes, enter where your key lives in your own systems.
Once the keys are added, You’re all done to start selling your own plans!
What about Support?
While the Whitelabel solution is free, the Whitelabel support isn’t, we charge $150 to handle your clients and respond to their queries, this requires setting up an inbox for us to respond from, please get in touch with support in order to do so.
If you want us to handle all your client queries for you you can enable the Whitelabel support from Account > Settings and Enable the WhiteLabel option: