Share This Post
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any of the related services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by BionicWP, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
What information do we collect?
- Personal identification information – We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Sites. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-personal identification information – We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into a database, accessible only by those authorized with special access rights, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
What do we use your information for?
BionicWP collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To tailor our advertising. We also use third-party cookies to deliver advertising (e.g., Google Adwords) to you about BionicWP services.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
This Agreement does not transfer from BionicWP to you any BionicWP or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BionicWP. BionicWP’s logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with BionicWP, or the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of BionicWP or BionicWP licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BionicWP or third-party trademarks.
BionicWP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. BionicWP may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.