Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any of the related services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by 51Blocks, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
What information do we collect?
- Personal identification information – We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information – We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into database, accessible only by those authorized with special access rights, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
What do we use your information for?
51Blocks, collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To tailor our advertising. We also use third party cookies to deliver advertising (e.g Google Adwords) to you about 51Blocks services.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
This Agreement does not transfer from 51Blocks to you any 51Blocks or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with 51Blocks. 51Blocks logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with 51Blocks, or the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of 51Blocks or 51Blocks licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any 51Blocks or third-party trademarks.
51Blocks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. 51Blocks may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.